Sunday, March 27, 2011

27 Feb 2011 | Karen & Brian's Big Day | Hong Kong

Another wedding, another overseas trip!

This time I went to Hong Kong to attend my uni friends - Karen & Brian's wedding celebrations. I've known Karen since first year uni, and she is one of the few friends I made in 1st year uni that I am still friends with today :) And Brian, well, he started appearing at events (badminton games, dinners, or just generally giving Karen lifts everywhere!) when the two of them were still 'friends' :P It's always nice to go to weddings when you see the union blossom into something far greater and more meaningful, I just had to attend this wedding even though my annual leave balance is now well and truly into the negative numbers.

It was definitely a fun and festive wedding! Enjoyed the whole day from the morning Chinese tea ceremony & 'games'; to the lovely afternoon church ceremony; to the elegant and classy dinner reception at the ever so glamorous Four Seasons Hotel.

Here are the highlights of the wedding...enjoy!



Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Lam!


祝你們百年好合,白頭偕老!
我真的很榮幸能參加你們的婚禮!
一切都安排的很周到,完美,優雅。
是一個非常感人的婚禮,尤其Brian獻歌給Karen的那一刻 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...